Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Salary: £11.00 an Hour plus overnights & expenses
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Description: We are currently looking for candidates to join our busy distribution department as a class C+E delivery driver with ADR, hours of work are mainly Monday to Friday with the very occasional Saturday morning, experience of working in a similar environment would be advantageous.
Required Skills & Experience/ Responsibilities:
• Class C+E licence minimum 2 years driving experience.
• ADR licence.
• Be capable of working as part of a busy logistics operation.
• Experience of chemical sector is desirable but not essential as full training will be given to the successful candidate/s.
If you would like to apply for any of the vacancies above then please fill in the form below making sure to attach your Curriculum Vitae, contact details and add the Job Reference for the position you are applying for and someone will be in touch.
Hanson Logistics Ltd
7 Ashgrove Road
Huddersfield HD2 1FQ
Tel: +44 (0) 1484 450950
As you may or may not be aware the government has raised the risk level with regards to the Covid 19 virus. With this in mind and in line with other sites such as ours in the country we have taken the decision to implement some measures to attempt to restrict the potential for an infected person coming onto our site.
Effective immediately we will require all non Hanson personnel to answer the following questions prior to being admitted to site:
• Have you traveled outside of the UK in the last 14 days?
• If the answer is yes please list all the countries you have visited (including any airport stopovers etc)
• Are you currently experiencing any of the following symptoms – Coughing, high temperature, shortness of breath?
• Have you had any contact with anyone that has had COVID-19 or been asked to self isolate as a precaution?
Should the answer to any of these questions be Yes than you maybe prohibited from accessing the site.
We appoligise for any inconvenience this may cause, for more information please feel free to contact us at the following email address